A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 18, 2017

Industrial Boho Modest Boutique - My Saturday Sightings...

Went exploring on a Mother/daughter day today. 
There's this boutique in our county with a reputation for cute,
 affordable modest clothing.  Turns out - it is housed in this barn...
(which was the first clue this was gonna be good.)

Two words - 'Oh my!'... 
Modest Clothing Store

If there's an industrial boho style - this was it...
Main Street Exchange

It was fabulous - with wonderful fixtures and accents...

Sweet modest dresses...
Main Street Exchange, Blue Ball, PA

...accessories...

...lots and lots of jean skirts...

...and just a feast for the eye in every nook and cranny.

Prices for the most part were great.  
Much better than the same thing would be in any other store. 

And still - there was a sale room!

And here's the special part.  
Not only is this shop a doable 45 min. drive for me...
modest clothing shop
It's doable for you too!  Cause many of the pretties 
are available right here on their website.  

Nope - not a paid advertisement.

Go send them some love and enjoy a truly modest 
and cute boutique! ~Joyce



4 comments:

Tammy said...

My daughter and I were going to check that out. We were just talking about this!

Betsy said...

Thnaks for the link. It looks like my kind of place.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I think I have been in there! Yes, a neat shop. Glad you had a great day out with your sweet daughter.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love a shop that has character and the fact that the clothing is modest makes it even better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...