A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 10, 2017

Friday Finds - Cute Shoes!

Spent some time in an antique mall today and found a few treasures 
that will go in my Etsy shop.  Shop items will be the spice tin, 
glass creamer, miniature nylons, sand timer and the girl's shoes...

The first 3 things I found in the shop were green.  I found that
 interesting since there's a 'green' day just around the corner.  
This old tole painted spice tin was a good find!
toleware box

 And I've never seen an egg timer like this one adhered to a tin backing...
vintage egg timer

But the cutest find was these pink Childcraft mesh Mary Jane shoes.  
Too sweet!
mary jane shoes

I was also tickled to find a stack of printed tissue paper.  Many of
 your purchases will be wrapped in some of these pieces I am sure.

And the flag pieces were a great price but I'm not sure what 
I will do with those yet.

Earlier this week I found this Primrose pattern Fire King 
creamer and sugar.  
They are available here.
Primrose Creamer and sugar

Have you ever seen a pair of nylons like in the 1st photo? 
 Salesman samples?  Very interesting!

Enjoy your day ~Joyce



2 comments:

Betsy said...

My favorite find today is the sweet little maryjane shoes. I have never seen nylons like that either. I think they very possibly could be a salesman sample. Have a lovely day my friend.
Blessings, Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Very very cute shoes! The tissue paper is very unique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...