A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 10, 2012

Booth Vignettes....

Thought I'd share some pictures from around my booth.   
I'm incorporating warm tones right now since we're heading 
toward fall.  This first grouping has a lot of earth tone fabrics, 
a basket and a wood file box.
(I should have used a flash I guess.  Even with editing these are less than great.)
Just found those cute and old miniature flags - 
so had to marry them to my patriotic bears.  
And who doesn't love a great little chalkboard?
That's a pair of cake tins I'm selling in that basket.
  The doll pin cushion?  Not sure how she got in there...
I have a few pinks left from the season.  
This crocheted child's dress is one of my favorites.
I mix some newer things with vintage.  When I find a cute treasure 
for a good price that I figure someone else will want -
 I get it - even if it's newer.
(After all - in our homes - we all mix new and old every day.)
This buying and selling thing is just way too much fun!

1 comment:

Kirby Carespodi said...

I agree--having a booth is too much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...