A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 25, 2016

Spring Things...

 While Easter is just a few days away - Spring is here for much longer.   
I'm loving the vintage spring things in my Etsy shop.  
Allow me to share...

Anything 'garden' says spring to me.  
How I adore this sweet Miniature Twig Chair...

Most seasons are all about color.  In the lavender family comes
 these Quilt Patches in their wonderful vintage fabrics...

I have 2 Easter Poscard Booklets remaining - again in lavender.
  These were the best looking of the lot I thought...

And wouldn't this lavender Transferware Creamer be delightful on your table 
serving up pancake syrup (brunch!) or salad dressing (luncheon!)...

Aqua says 'spring' to me too.  And something about Beatrix Potter does as well.  
Love this Tom Kitten Soap - still in its box.  Too cute!

This lot of Card Buttons are all in the aqua family.  
Just perfectly charming and sweet...
  
In a recent find - among a group of medals and badges - this lovely
Lady Silk Ribbon Pinback was hiding... yep - aqua!

Pink - can't forget about pink.  Pair it with green - add some song birds - 
and this Woven Cotton Tablecloth will get your Spring party going...

One more piece of pink - how about a lovely Satin Hanky Keeper... 




And spring always means 'new life'.  Our Lord willing died  - 
and then rose again - (unlike any other religion can claim) - for me... and for you.  
that of a daughter to a man named  Jairus. 


Jesus performed that healing and he's still in the 
healing business my friends... I can vouch for that!

Spring - we welcome you!
   
Thanks for visiting... ~Joyce


2 comments:

Henny Penny said...

I love all these things. The little pitcher reminds me of my Mother. She collected small pitchers.

Betsy said...

Amen and Amen! My favorite of this post? Your last picture and your final words.

However, I do like the postcards and buttons too. :-)

Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...