A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 3, 2016

A Spring Vignette...

 I was inspired today by a Pinterest find by Creations by Kara.  
So my family/dining room table got a new scape...
 The inspiration...


She used a lovely metal urn - I used candle holders...

...and placed them inside my thrift store terrarium find 
that I've been changing out for the seasons...  

A picture of my mother is included - she is wearing the right color!
  (And it makes me smile to remember her life...)

 Spring - how we love thee!

Have a Spring-like day my friends!  ~Joyce
Linking to The Creative Exchange






2 comments:

Betsy said...

What a sweet springtime vignette. I especially like that you included your mothers picture. How appropriate. New beginnings and she gave you your beginning!
Blessings,
Betsy

Lynn Hasty said...

Very pretty, Joyce! I love the picture of your mom!
xo
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...