A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 8, 2016

Life Lessons - A Pansy Appears...

See this?

It's part of this...

And this is where I found it just yesterday.

A few weeks ago - this spot looked like this...
 
Amazing!  
There are many life lessons to be learned from this 1 little blooming pansy...

Wonderful things can happen in a short period of time.
After the weight of all that snow -- it came back for a second
 year and decided to bloom anyway. 
There were a bunch of pansies planted along that walk last year -
 but only 1 came back.  That part reminds of the lepers that Jesus
 healed and only 1 came back to thank Him.   
I too want to bloom - despite the odds.  
I want to come back and be thankful.  
I don't want die out from life's heaviness but rather grow from it.
And I need to just wait sometimes - cause something beautiful 
may be just around the corner.
  Yes - life lessons...
 
Always learning ~ Joyce

5 comments:

Betsy said...

What a wonderful lesson from this pansy. I, too, need to follow it's leading and be bold and strike out into the world proclaiming the gospel.
Blessings,
Betsy

Henny Penny said...

Joyce, this post is beautiful! I've read that story many times...of the one leper who came back to thank Jesus. I want to be like the one who came back.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Wow, I'd say that's amazing! The snow amount is amazing too! Thanks for sharing that sweet little bloom of hope with us!

Susan said...

This pansy story reminds me of my mom. She loved pansies and no matter how bad life was she always planted them just outside the back door. She taught me to take care of them and nurture them and it was my first lesson in learning to make the best of a bad situation. We all have to bloom where we are planted. Thanks for sharing this. Enjoy the lovely weather. Susan

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Great analogy, Joyce! Yes, that little flower spoke volumes. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...