A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 22, 2016

My $3 and 3 Minute Bath Decor...

Yesterday found us doing a road trip for some fun 'big city' shopping.  
After a delightful stroll through Ikea  - we searched out a Trader Joe's -
a grocery store with specialty and organic items at good prices.
  One of my favorite finds...

...was a wildflower bouquet with the sweetest little flowers for just $2.99.


My intent was to separate the bunch and place them in several small containers.  
But one plop in an aqua Mason jar and I considered it done. 


Happy Bath... Happy Me...

 
And now I've also got some fun Trader Joe's bags to play with...
 
Gotta love 'em for their great graphic.
Can you imagine the sweet gift tags you can make with these?
Check out this Pinterest board I found for ideas!
 
Again I say - it's the little things that can make your day!  ~Joyce

















2 comments:

Betsy said...

I love Trader Joes flowers. And we're going to get one next month just about 3 miles from us. Your bathroom is beautiful and the flower addition makes it even better.
Blessings,
Betsy

Henny Penny said...

It is the small things that make us happy. The flowers are beautiful. I have to drive to Raleigh, about an hour away, to go in a Trader Joe's. Sure wish we had one here. I love the store! I love those bags too. My daughter brings me a few when she comes home for a visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...