A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 12, 2014

My Christmas Touches - Part 3...

Let me show you the Christmas tidbits from our living room.  
We'll start with the mantel where my little Jesus resides. 
So glad He didn't stay little!...
 
Also home to my chopstick stars ...

I think this shot looks 'cold' - may have to throw a 'thow' in there to warm it up!
I decided on red and white this year for this room - 
so I switched out the fireplace candles...

Some red potpourri and a few other pops of red fill out my coffee table chest...

The top of my piano just received a few Christmas
 additions to what was already in place...
 The glittery red stars were a recent Dollar Tree purchase
to help with my limited 'red' supplies...
 No sense having a dress form and not dressing it up.
  So while it waits to sell - here's a vintage white bridal dress  
with a red bow to bring her into season...

This glass urn gets some fresh greens and one of my red stars...
(aren't they neat?  Love Dollar Tree!)
 

My last red star resides among my black and silver vignette...

Let's see - what else can I show you... 
How about the top of my china closet (which I do not use for china)...

We've been doing table top trees lately... feeling lazy I guess.  
It fit best this year beside said china closet. (Sometime I'll have to give you a peek in there.)

These little birds were a new (bargain) purchase this year.
 And I made the sheet music stars last year from an online tutorial...

  There ya have it.  I'll show you my 'country' side in Part 4.

 My Christmas Part 2 (the porch)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...