A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 24, 2014

Christmas Luncheon Home Tour...

 Wanna see a lovely home?  And all dressed up for the Season?  
Me too - let's go!
The home owner is actually an artist (who loves antiques).
Her studio was my favorite room - so let's start there.

This vignette of snowflakes, candles and statuary took my breath away.
(Almost literally - I embarrassed myself with a big gasp when I caught sight of it!)
 
 Across the room... don't miss her bottle brush trees on Wilton cake tiers.  
And her chandelier is huge and gorgeous and... I love it!
 The window she paints by
 with a great view of the courtyard...

Yep - her brushes are stored in style.

On to my second favorite room with this awesome fireplace...
 

 Apparently this home was once a school house. 
I don't know if the ceiling is original - but it's amazing...
  
Behind the yellow settee was this delightful trug arrangement on a silver tray.
Some collections are just meant to be on display...

Details make such a difference.  Christmas in a jar...
 
The food was served buffet style in the kitchen.
Loved her presentation!
 Everyone should have a cow in their kitchen?   
Isn't he great?
 
Some parting random shots of loveliness...
(I think this is my favorite bathroom vanity ever!)



 A favorite painting she keeps above her bath...


Everything she paints is beautiful...

Tired after all that?  Yep - she really sleeps here. 
Thanks for joining me on this lovely tour.
I was honored to have the opportunity to share it with you!
Enjoy your Christmas Eve - hopefully with family and friends!!


2 comments:

Hives and Honey Bees said...

Thank you for sharing all the lovely pictures. She does have pretty home. Some people are so gifted in that area. My mother-in-law is an artist and her home is beautiful all through out. It's fun to just wander through and enjoy all the areas - almost like a curio shop.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

What a gorgeous home it is! Your photos turned out SO much better than the ones I took with my iphone. Great post!

Jillian

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...