A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 13, 2014

My Christmas Touches Part 4....

Welcome to the final installment of my Christmas Home Tour for 2014. 
Today's post features our family room which doubles as the dining room.  
It generally gets more of a 'country' feel.  
Fresh greens and bargain find ornaments adorn my windows.
 (That red bow? - fabric scrap from a dress lining!)


The center of my 'dining room' table sports a trug or
 wooden bowl that I fill with whatever suits my fancy.  
The pheasant feathers are a favorite addition...


The vignette on top of my old cupboard...

I use this horn somewhere every year.  I love it!
The vintage ornaments from Poland are the only blue ornaments I own.

And this wreath has been up year round for a while.
  I found it at a yard sale with the tin star attached and kept it that way.
And a few floral Christmas picks that I scrounged from an 
old bouquet someone was tossing are the 
perfect addition to my vase of greens.
It's amazing the stuff you can find for 'free'!
  
Thanks for following along.
Now it's time to get to baking and crafts! 



Quilted Nest Christmas Part 3


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...