A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 18, 2014

Clean Christmas Movie Recommend....

Need a Christmas gift idea for all ages and persons?
  May I recommend this Hallmark Hall of Fame movie.  
We've owned it for some years now and just love it.
  My hubby has watched this many times - even without me!
   It is well done, charming, clean, funny and just all-around great!

We actually still have and watch the VHS version - 
but I've noticed it is in DVD format too.  Check it out on Amazon.
And nope - not getting paid to endorse this in any way.

Would love to hear how you enjoy 'A Season For Miracles'.
 

1 comment:

Hives and Honey Bees said...

I have watched this movie a couple of times and you're right it's clean and enjoyable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...