A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 26, 2013

With Old Newspapers And A Clipboard...

This post is hurried - sorry! 
I'm rushing to include it in Funky Junk's Saturday Night Special  
'Junky Hang Ups' Linky Party. I'm not even quite finished with the project!
And surely I can do a photo shoot that better does this justice!
At any rate - I picked up a couple of these old
 industrial looking clip boards this week.
I have some old Philadelphia Enquirer newspapers and 
decided to apply a section to the fronts. (This is just one of the boards.)  
With some newly punched holes - tablet paper works great 
as a memo board.
This newspaper page features an ad for Richard Nixon 
when he was a candidate for vice President.  
Look how young he looks! (It's from the 50's!)
I'll show you more of these next week.



2 comments:

Crystelle said...

What a fun idea! How wonderful to make your functional memo-board also super cute!
I love it!

hugs x
Crystelle

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks great!! I have a bunch of clipboards to do something with...I guess I'd better go pull them out and get busy :) Laurel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...