A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 31, 2013

More Upcycled Clipboards...

I've had fun updating the old clipboards I picked up recently.
 They each received an application of old newspaper
 from the 1950's.
 And then I added a few coats of varnish to seal them for 
everyday use. 
 The classifieds ads are fun to peruse...
 ...and the old automotive advertising is fun too!
I have a few more clipboards to upcycle- but I think they'll 
get a different look.
These will be available in my Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

Homestead Tessie said...

Oh how much fun ! I love this Idea:) I need to get some next time I thrift store shop :) Thanks for the Most amazing Idea's you share !!!!!Also thank you so much for your kindness to me..I am so ever grateful :)

Finding Home said...

What a great idea for a project - thanks for sharing! Take care, Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...