A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 17, 2013

'For Sale' Vignettes...

It's been a while since I showed you some of the little dress rack 
displays I do for the thrift shop where I volunteer.
  Here are this week's gatherings...
 This group has a bit of a family or home theme...
 For this one - I married some neutral and wood tones with mint green coloring...
 
Love this little grouping where I tried to carry the mint green across the room...
And this one is on the 'Antiques Linens' kiosk in a different room.  
My inspiration was the red blanket underneath...
Our donations are 'down' right now - so there wasn't a lot 
to choose from.  But it's still fun to try to come up
 with something each different for these racks.



1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Always a great display! I guess donations are down in the winter vs the summer when yard sales abound?????

We have been donating a lot lately...cleaning out after Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...