A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 23, 2013

Cleaning Up the Laundry Room...

We have a very tiny laundry room and have added
 some old cupboards to help with storage...
Love this wall cupboard with its original paint!
 Everything that is headed out the back door lands here.  
Thus - the basket on the dryer to hold 'stuff' till it leaves.  
The other basket is holding my big jar of homemade laundry soap.  
The bird house is waiting to go in the yard come spring.
The facing wall has another big cupboard that I
 bought at a yard sale some years ago for $25!  
My bargain of a life time I think...
 The sink shows wear - but I'm very OK with that!
 Our humble laundry room...

4 comments:

Hives and Honey Bees said...

What a lovely laundry room!!! The cupboard with the sink is beautiful. This looks perfect.

Connie in Hartwood said...

Your vintage cupboards make for a beautiful laundry room! Almost a delight to do laundry, I'm sure.

J9sHappiness said...

What a cute little laundry room! I wouldn't mind doing the washing if it meant doing it in that space! That unit certainly was a bargain! Very lovely, J9 x

The Charm of Home said...

Love the old fashioned cupboards you have!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...