A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 6, 2012

Tomato Garden In A Wagon Update...

So - remember my post of my too-rustic wagon
tomato garden?  I had some wonderful ideas from you
 - thank you!  What I resorted to was painting the tires and wheels to brighten it a bit.
 Then I gave everything a coat of poly.  Love how the
 rusted handle turned out with that coat of poly!  
It's outside and it will weather on it's on.  I just 
felt it needed a little 'pop' of color to start with to
 blend with our property better.
 This is the 'before' 
(for the 'original' - see the post link above.)
Sometimes we just have to keep trying...

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the tomatoe planter in the wagon. Sweet.

DogsMom said...

Great way to use the wagon and even to move plants from sun to shade easily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...