A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 8, 2012

Mattress Fluffing...

I must say - I love Pinterest for all the housekeeping
 tips & ideas.  Today I freshened my mattress...
 ...following these tips from the  
Wow - our whole bedroom smells amazing.
 A little baking soda and some essential oil did wonders.  Can't wait to sleep on it tonight!
Not every tip I have tried has worked for me 
(using cornmeal to clean a rug for example). 
But this one I am proud to blog about.

Also recently 'pinned'... just 'cause it's beautiful & I love those 
flowers in the old paper...
source
What Pinterest tips have you tried lately?
Linking to Home Sweet Home

3 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

I bet that smells wonderful! I just yesterday tried ammonia to clean the drip pans on my stove and it worked great! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

ehtesham hyder said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing great pic and information.

web services solutions
web design company pakistan
web development company pakistan

Unknown said...

Ecommerce websites used for online shopping due to web development in these websites become popular and now can seen thousands of ecommerce website are doing business online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...