A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 9, 2015

Recycled Vintage Ephemera in an Etsy Treasury...

It's always fun to be included in an Etsy treasury.  
Today I was honored to be in this 'Old is New Again' treasury.

It's all about vintage ephemera that has been reborn into current desirables.  
Take a peek at some of these awesome ideas from my fellow Etsy sellers...

Pretty Byrd Designs makes awesome greeting cards using recycled ephemera.  
I'm especially loving this sleigh card...


Shoe Flower has crocheted edge ornaments from old greeting cards
 down to an art.  Remember Holly Hobbie?

  Simply Green Designs makes these wonderful folded flowers. They consist of 55 folds!!!

The Rehatchery makes some amazing upcycled paper ornaments.
  This hanging 3D diamond is way cool... (do people say that anymore?)

Indigo Wings also makes greeting cards.  Hers are more 
collage-like with assorted applied elements.  I love 'em!

Cards In Stock is another maker of greeting cards - but doesn't stop there.
  Check out this flower! What a pretty package adornment this would make...

And while there were other great sellers with awesome 
handmade goods in the Treasury - I'll feature one more yet... 
Aren't these envelopes from Vintage Coffee Stains the sweetest?
 
Thanks Ephemera Ever After for bringing these great sellers
to our attention.
Go give them some love and see if you can find my Christmas
 treasure in the grouping.   ~Joyce











5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for noticing and featuring my envelopes in your blog !
Sigita.

The Travel Realm said...

What a great idea for a blog post! Thanks for including my card from IndigoWings Paperie. I hope you have a very happy Christmas!

beth b said...

Wow -- thank you so very much for featuring my cards on your blog today!!
I'll be sure to return the favor!!

Great items featured!!

Betsy said...

Such pretty things and wonderful ideas and ways of up cycling. I'm noting to check some of them out.
Blessings,
Betsy

Charity said...

I am so glad you liked the treasury and featured it, too! I had so much fun seeing how everyone uses vintage ephemera! Once I get around to it, I will link this post up over at my blog for my shop. I added the treasury there, too and this will be some fun perspective to include!

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...