A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 31, 2015

Cutest Post of 2015 (Most Popular too) - A Kid's Cottage...

In case you missed it - I'm reposting my most popular post from this year.  And it's not at all about me or anything I've done.  Rather - it's all about these cute little owner-designed cottages for kids by an online friend of mine.  Take a peek...

Today I'm sharing a little small business love.  
I'd like to introduce you to this awesome kid's cottage
 that can be assembled by the kids themselves.  
Is that genius or what?
 
 What a great way to foster creativity and working together...

And what child doesn't love a great play house?
These are available in pine or cedar - just adorable.
 
Business owners Matthew and Jeremy would be
 happy to answer any questions I'm sure.
Check out their Kid Cottage Kits website.
 
 And one more parting shot of all that cuteness...


Photos used by permission.
Yay for the God-given ability to design and learn.
 What a fun 'toy' to keep at Gramma's! ~Joyce

Maybe I should make this a blog about highlighting others' great creativity!  :)  

For sure I'll have to do more sharing in 2016 - so keep checking back...

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Really neat! Love it... a neat idea for your blog, highlighting other creative folks!

Betsy said...

I remember this post! I love the looks on the kids faces, and cooperating with each other is always wonderful.
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...