A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 29, 2015

Herbal Tea on the Cheap...

Do you enjoy herbal teas?  Do you like peppermint and chamomile?  
Do you want to save up to $67 per year just on tea?
Or over $130 if you drink 2 cups per day?  Yes really!!


Did you know that you can get these flavors at Dollar Tree? 
 Did you know that they cost just $1 per box and that a box has 
30 tea bags inside (not just 18 or 20!)? 
 
And did you know that it tastes great?   Truly!!!
 
 Not at all a paid advertisement - just passing a long a frugal tip.

And people say saving a dollar or 2 here or there isn't that big a deal...

Think again my friends - think again.
 Happy Tea Drinking!  ~Joyce


3 comments:

Lynn Hasty said...

Great tip! I use coupons and I regularly check the dollar tree for treasures! Lynn

Betsy said...

That's a huge savings! I love tea. I don't drink coffee at all, so in the cold weather it's either tea or hot chocolate for me. Thank you for giving us this tip. I'll be checking out my local dollar tree.
Blessings, Betsy

D said...

Don't you just love the Dollar Tree! Headed there tomorrow, and will be sure to pick those teas up, thankyou for the 'heads up'.....D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...