A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 2, 2015

Saturday Sightings & Findings...

In my morning errands run - I went through a local town 
thinking most likely there would be some yard sales happening.  
Sure enough - this dear lady was having a sale.
Temps were in the upper 60's but she was cold - bless her heart.


 I love her hands. I didn't notice them until I edited the photo.

Some of my finds this week (though not all from her)...

It was a very 'cottage' morning.

When I went over to check out a pile of linens - the lady said - 
"You can have the whole pile for $1 if you can use them."
For real?  I felt guilty taking the whole pile - but she was serious.  
She & her friend had lots of stuff left and were making deals.
Turns out there were over 50 linens in that stack and
 almost all of them pressed and in great condition.

Visit my Etsy shop to see what may land there.

Yeah - it's been a good day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...