A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 30, 2015

Spring Trees - On The Table...

When I returned home from my walk last evening - 
it was getting too dark to take pictures of my own trees.  
So instead - I snipped a few branches...


 ...and brought them inside to enjoy with breakfast this morning.
Pink Dogwood in blue mason jar

I had a friend invited.  Combined with an aqua blue
mason pint jar - 
they were the perfect Spring centerpiece.
I love this time of year when there's usually something 
I can snip from my own yard to brighten my rooms.

Have you done any 'snipping' yet?  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

So pretty. I love your "snippings". I don't have much to snip here but I found a really cute blue jar for 60% off at Michaels that I put yellow fake flowers in. I think it looks pretty. I love spring!
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...