A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 1, 2015

Paris Box - Inventory Makeover...

 I'm continuing my mission to remake stale inventory to get it sold.  
This plain wood box finally received an update in white.  
I have no idea what took me so long!
Paris Box Project

Originally this box (which holds a set of bridge score cards) - was pretty boring...

But now - it has French appeal...

I used a portion of a graphic by the Graphics Fairy and did  
this wax paper technique with my inkjet printer (no laser printer required).  
The ink on my wax paper seemed fairly faint and I didn't think 
it would transfer - but happily - it was a success! 

Box and violets cards are available here.

Now what else can I update?  ~Joyce
Linking this post to the Home Sweet Home party



2 comments:

Betsy said...

NICE!!!! It seems that things with that kind of caption and finish on them are selling fast in the retail stores so I'm sure you'll sell them soon. That was a great idea Joyce.
Blessings,
Betsy

The Charm of Home said...

Great project! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...