A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 2, 2014

Flower House...

This weekend - I retook some pictures of this wonderful cottage.  
These were some of the 'lost' photos that I referred to several posts ago.

 So what do you think?  Could you keep up with all that watering?  
I'm just in awe of this place.  They deck it out like this every year!
It's like a fairy tale...


I like the window boxes on the side of the cottage (shared previously)...
It must be sad for them to feel the colder season
 approaching after all that work.
But thankfully, Spring always returns!



1 comment:

Betsy said...

I can't imagine all the work that goes into that garden every year. It is beautiful though and I'm sure they love every but of it.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...