A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 11, 2014

Projects Galore and New Porch...

 I'm in the midst of many projects.  None of them huge - 
but projects none-the-less.  
I'm beginning to decorate my porch for Fall...
 We have a new porch this year - well the columns and porch floor 
are new - so I'm just a wee bit anxious.
 I took about 20 minutes and made that 'Thanks' sign tonight.  
The greens started out life in this vase - picked up yesterday for $4.  
They aren't great.  But outside - with other faux Fall foliage - they'll look fine.
 
I'm spray painting a wicker rocker for the porch...
 I learned about this little trigger gizmo by Rustoleum for about $2 - 
and now I can use a can of spray paint.  
(I have arm issues - so I'm thrilled to have found this!)  
You can pick them up at home improvement box stores.
 I've also just finished a wall shelf...
It started out life in a pretty mundane state...
 
But isn't she a charmer?
 

An 80's Home Interiors sled is also getting a makeover...

But she's not quite ready yet...  Soon!
 
I'm on a mission to Revamp It to Sell It!
It's time to get this stuff outa here and 'sold'.


1 comment:

D said...

J.
The porch redo is awesome. Love the brick flooring, is it real brick? The dark wicker chair is a charmer. can't wait for the whole reveal! Our move is 3 weeks away, and our next porch situation is sad indeed. But just wait til spring! Will post a photo of the before (after it is officially ours), D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...