A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 14, 2014

Great House Color (Pumpkin Anyone?) and More Listings...

In case you need some house paint color inspiration...
 
At the end of our road sits a cute cottage...


It has been given a new coat of paint and I like it!
 It's kinda a pumpkin spice color - a bit atypical for a house.  
But I think it serves this home well.   Don't you love that front door?

I've been trying to get my shop well stocked.   
There are more new listings to check out.  Here is a sample...
Baby Spoon in Box

Rabbit Friction Toy

Children's Silverware Set

Booties Pin Cushion
Sterling Silver Duck Clip
I love the look of pastels and spring colors in the shop.



1 comment:

D said...

Love that color! Can you just see it in the autumn? Lovely, for sure. Keep thinking a pale, warm yellow shade, perhaps with shutters, would be the BEST color for the perfect cottage for me. (That close by cottage is a tad big for a cottage!!! But wouldn't it be fun to fill ?) D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...