A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 24, 2014

Cupcakes - Perfect Party Food...

We celebrated my in-law's wedding anniversary over the weekend.  
I had nothing to do with planning or hosting the event.  
So I'm gonna brag about the wonderful cupcakes that were served...


All homemade and at least 6 different kinds.  I was impressed!

 Simple - tasty - and just perfect for an afternoon drop in party...

We used a room at the retirement home.  
They had some pretty decor going on...


My attempt to look a bit like Spring - even though it was cold...

Did you do anything special this weekend?

2 comments:

Homestead Tessie said...

Beautiful Photo's ! Those cupcakes Looks so Pretty ,It makes me hungry for one :)

Hives and Honey Bees said...

What a great party! Everything looked tasty and I'm sure was enjoyed by all present. You do look like spring just smart to have layers on when it's cold.
a little bird

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...