A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 24, 2014

Inventory Storage In the Living Room....

Those of you that are sellers - where do you keep your inventory?   
I have shelving and an office - but often my other rooms
 and garage become my warehouse.
  
Currently my living room has several items that are part of the temporary 'decor'.

I try to place items in the room they look the best in while they wait... usually... 
Not sure why this truck is still in the 'neutrals' living room.  
The plan is to make it look Christmasy.
Sell quick!  I have real life decorating to get to.

1 comment:

sandy said...

As I was going through blogs I was following to see if there were any blogs that had stopped posting...lots by the way....I ran into this question which sounds awfully familiar. I DO find things that I use to decorate my own home until I'm ready to sell them. Some go in the garage which is heated. But I'm fortunate to also have a room next to the laundry room where I store smaller items in plastic bins. This keeps things out of the way but I also forget what I have. In this room I also have an armoire that is full of bigger items that won't fit in a bin. It IS a challenge though. So if someone has any more ideas I'd love to hear them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...