A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 17, 2014

Fall At the Antique Mall...

The mall where I sell is also home to a wedding, etc. events venue.  
As such - the grounds are getting tweaked into shape for 
group photos and more.  I'm enjoying the current Fall look...

To enter the grounds (an old farm) - you walk through this original corn crib...


This guy greets the public as they walk through the space...

Love, love corn stalk bouquets.  You can't get much easier than this!

In the center of the courtyard - this grouping delights...
  
But check this out - a mums planter with a garland of
 burlap or landscape fabric.  Love this!

And just a few scenes from my booth...

My recently finished bench - see yesterday's post.

 And an old tool chest...

This bottle carrier has since sold...



And back to the mall in a barn - gotta love old foundations...


I think I'm starting to like fall decor more than Christmas.... 
It's simpler with much less pressure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...