A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 16, 2014

Finished Projects...

 I finished a couple of paint projects recently...
 
I found this old fabric at a thrift shop for 50 cents.  
It has a ticking look - but is in upholstery weight.

It was the just the right amount to cover this old bench 
I picked up in a pretty rough state some months ago...

Combined with multiple layers of quilt batting that I had on hand - 
the bench gained a new look!

I also had this vintage Home Interiors sled that just
 wasn't selling in its original state...(anyone remember these?)
 

So both pieces got a shabby paint treatment...

 Like it or not - Christmas is just 9 weekends away. Time to begin stocking the booth!
I'll share a few booth scenes tomorrow.
Linking to the Inspiration Gallery @ Craftberry Bush



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...