A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 12, 2011

Ribbon Boxes...

I'm not the most organized or neat person in the world.  But I have lots of stuff - and I like to have a place to put it.  Not everything is all matchy in my office.  If I find a container at a good price - I pick it up and make it work.  Last week I found these unpainted 2 drawer boxes at $3 each... 
I gave them a coat of paint - and now they store my ribbons.  
It's an organized mess in a small space - but it works for me...
See that plaid curtain?  It was once a bedspread.
Most of the drawers are organized by color - but this one holds the spools that I didn't want to unroll...
There's a lot going on in this office of mine - 
but at least now I can get to these pretties easier.
Check out more thrifty goodness at Coastal Charm.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Love these, they come is so handy for almost anything. The color you chose is perfect as well!! :)
Have a wonderful day Joyce. :)

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Storage is always good!! They seem to be perfect for your ribbons. (I like the color, too) I need to get something for my fabric... I have lots of things in bags... not good...LOL!!

Kendra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...