A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 1, 2011

Recent Spring Finds...

I've been fortunate to come across some cute finds in my recent thrifting and shopping excursions.  Thought it would be fun to share with you the Spring themed treasures I've picked up...
I love this Easter bonnet - loaded with millinery flowers...

These sweet  little chalk animals are just too cute...
This little roses adorned bowl and plate are not matching - 
but look wonderful together...
And who doesn't love old cookie cutters?  
These would make great Easter cookies...
This one had a little surprise tulip on the back!

And of course, gotta have some paper ephemera...
Isn't it amazing the things you can find?  I think my favorite, 
for some reason, is the little pink roses plate - 40 cents!
To see other bloggers' favorite finds - go visit Thrifty Things Friday

3 comments:

A Few Pennies said...

Ahhh; I love your Easter goodies. So pretty and spring like too. Great finds.

Diann said...

Oh, you found some wonderful treasures! That hat is amazing! The sweet little animals and vintage papers are adorable! I think the two pieces of china look beautiful together. But, I have to say, I just love those vintage cookie cutters! They are fantastic! Thank you for joining my first TTF party! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Really some sweet treasures. I love the flower plate but I think the hat is my favorite! Of course those little vintage cookie cutters are very sweet. Hug, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...