A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 18, 2011

Message Me...

I'm inspired by all the chalkboard projects in blog land.  For years, we've had a real chalkboard in our attic crawl space (a gift from a neighbor).  Finally this weekend - it found a home...
It was originally meant to hang horizontal - but we had no wall space for that.  Hanging it vertically allows it to fit in this tiny section of wall in our kitchen.  My Love removed the original bottom shelf and cut it to fit this width and then reattached it.  Looks great!  

A votive holder fits in the tray perfectly to hold the chalk.  
I'm planning to try a wood fix I found today at Mamie Jane's.  
Check it out!
And there is more inspiration at
All Things Inspired.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I love chalkboards and I love the spot you found for yours! It fits perfectly! :)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

My Dear Hubby and I were just talking about old chalkboards the other day... yours is just perfect there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...