A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 29, 2017

Making A Lavender Wreath for Thrifty Thursday...

My intent this morning was to cut and make lavender bundles
 from my 2 little plants and add them to my living room.  


I even had a helper who mostly stayed out of the way...


But it wasn't long into the process that I decided to turn those bundles into a wreath.

Thus a lavender photo shoot was born...






Cost?  Lavender - $0 (plant from a friend a long time ago that I
 finally figured out how to propagate to make 2 plants)
Wreath base - had on hand - may have been .50 from a yard sale
Florists Wire - had on hand - may have been .25 from a yard sale
Waxed String - had on hand - may be been $1/roll from a yard sale

I think that counts as Thrifty. 
And the best part?  You can't put a price tag on loveliness!
Plus - it smells delightful in here!  

Thanks for visiting today... and comments make my day.  ~Joyce

3 comments:

Regina said...

That's really pretty! Lavender has become my favorite lately. It really does seem to be relaxing.

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Thanks Regina! Yes - it's relaxing definitely.

Betsy said...

That is so pretty. I love lavender. Our drive is almost over. 20 more miles!!!!
Blessings,
Etsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...