A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 31, 2014

Vacation Road Trip Finds...

Today - day 5 of our 'staycation' - was supposed to find us at a tourist attraction.  We headed out - saw a sign for a great restaurant that we remembered...
 and next thing you know...

...down the road from the restaurant we turned into a thrift shop 
and stuff jumped in my cart.  
So much for said tourist attraction - never made it there!

Thrift Shop Hubby Tip (if your hubby loves thrift shops - you can ignore this): 
  This shop was great for us.  My Love enjoys taking photos.  And right outside the door 
of this shop were some great photo ops... some farms, fields, cows, flowers...  
He did his thing and I did mine.  And later - we'll each have show and tell! 

2 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

That purple vintage book has caught my eye! Great find! It is so pretty!

D said...

I almost said, "you are pathetic" but it would be pointing a finger at myself! You have such a good eye for things. Enjoy the rest of your travels. D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...