A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 24, 2013

Thrift Shop Things...

Found some fun things at the thrift shop today.
(I find great stuff all the time - but rarely take the time to show you - shame on me!)
 They should make some nice additions to my booth in the antique mall.
 Flag Bunting... $4.99, great old Black & Gold 8x10 Frame... $1.50, 
Wood Bottom White Gathering Basket.... $1.00, Flag Teddy... 50 cents. 
 I also redid some of the dress rack displays...
 This apple and wooden tub vignette looked great 
in person - but in my photo - just so -so.
(I have yet to figure out how to take these photos so that they look good!)
 Anybody need a 'C' or a 'G' monogram vintage pillow?
Linking to Wow Us Wednesday

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I would be buying that wood tub if I were in Pa! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...