A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 25, 2012

Vignette of Brushes...

My dress rack displays at the thrift shop today were inspired by a bunch of vintage brushes I found out on the store shelves.  (I create displays out of whatever is already out in the shop and priced to sell.)  I included most of the brushes in this more primitive and country display...
 (I find some great bags among the totes for sale that would otherwise 
go 'unnoticed'.  But they sell in a heartbeat when I feature them in a display.)
 ...and then I tried to incorporate some into my shabby white displays.  
Till I got around to shooting 
a photo - there were already goods that had 
sold and I was out of time to replace them.
 I love whites paired with neutral textures...
Posting over at White Wednesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat post! I see in your photos wooden spools.I have some of those from my Grandmother's sewing things,do you know what they are called and what they were used for?
Very nice photos!
Thanks for sharing!

msstitcher1214@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...