A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 11, 2012

Happy Booth Clutter...

Today's Photo A Day theme: 
'makes you happy'.  I could say a lot 
of things - but for the sake of this post -
let's say - 'happiness is playing in my booth'. 
 My goal is to have a happy mix of vintage 
clutter that somehow all flows together.  A booth 
that entices the shopper to step inside 'cause 
they might miss something if they don't.
 A space that says, 'now this booth looks 
interesting, there's bound to be a find in here'...
And of course - I try to keep the current
season in mind...
 It's such fun for me to rearrange my
booth - it's therapy really. 
  Come visit me at Ziegler's In The Country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed in my Etsy Shop...
Division Flash Cards

2 comments:

Kirby Carespodi said...

You know, I absolutely love 'playing' in my booth! I try to mix it up every six weeks--right now I have a lot of mid-century stuff. Next, it will be spring shabby.

Victorian Garden Gourmet said...

Your photos turned out great! My booth feels neglected!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...