A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 23, 2017

From My Week - Saturday Sightings...

I had the pleasure of spending time in a very scenic mountain
 region this week.  The morning was foggy...

But when the sun came out - what a view! 

This young lady happened to walk into my photo shoot - love it!

There was even a small covered bridge... 

Tis the season for visiting pumpkin farms...

And last - I was near a friend's house one morning so drove past 
& snapped a picture of her recently built backyard barn.  
Is it not just perfect?

Enjoy your surroundings today friends - whatever they may be!
  ~Joyce



3 comments:

Regina said...

What beautiful views! It is finally starting to feel like fall here so I've slowly started to get fall decor. Have a blessed weekend Joyce.

Betsy said...

Beautiful views. I love each and every picture and would love to live in a place like your friends barn.
Blessings,
Betsy

Beca said...

That barn is picture perfect. It looks big enough for someone to live there. Great scenery Joyce. So green and peaceful.
xx Beca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...