A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 26, 2014

Revamp It to Sell It - Christmas Gift Tag Box...

I'm on a mission to make-over stale inventory to get it sold.  
This is my 3rd project.  See the first 2 here.   
Today I worked on this old file box in a great seasonal red.
 

An Amberg Co. file box -  this once stored cancelled checks.  
But today - I think it would work well...
...for storing handmade gift tags.  
So I made a bunch of tags (Christmas and vintage all- occasion)...

 ...added a bow to the box and am offering them together 
in my shop as a Christmas gift card box.  
Even the bow is from recycled snippets.
Looks much cuter as a little wrapped present...
 ...than the plain red box it was 'before' -  dontcha think?


But with only 3 projects under my belt - - I'd better get moving.  
This one has 'sold'... so that'll help the motivation!

How do you move stale inventory?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...