A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 19, 2014

Unique Christmas Listings...

I love to find items that are a bit unique - but not expensive.  
Have a peek at some of my latest Christmas listings...

Mercury glass feather tree ornaments adorn these cute  
Christmas corsages.  There are 2 in one listing...


Stencils are fun for so many projects.  
And these are all Christmas themed!

Red velvet always says 'Christmas' to me.  
Enjoy this larger sized jewelry box...

Do you enjoy miniatures? These little trees are just that - 
in metallic silver and gold foil...

And made by 'me' with vintage ticking and gingham fabric - 
complement your country, farmhouse, western, shabby or primitive decor...


Have a wedding in the next month?  This Christmas cake topper is for you!
Hop on over to my Etsy shop and see all the other cottage 
and farmhouse style goods at a very reasonable price.

  Happy Shopping!   ~Joyce


1 comment:

Betsy said...

Beautiful finds. The wedding bell looks like the one from our cake 36 years ago except ours was blue and white. I like the ticking stockings too!
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...