A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 20, 2014

Fast & Free Fall or Thanksgiving Tablescape...

Need a quick idea for your upcoming Thanksgiving table decor?  
(Use what YOU have and this can be free!)  
I put this tablescape together for a brunch I hosted today.  
My theme started with these little twig bundle place cards...


I decided to work with the twig theme a little more
  Let's break it down:

Lace tablecloth
Burlap ribbon down center of table
Fall colored plates
Fall themed tumblers -  (just cause I had some)
2 Wooden candlesticks with tapers in coordinating colors
Small wooden cutting board
Pillar candle on cutting board in coordinating color
Fall or Thanksgiving figures (2 green quail and 1 pumpkin in my case)
Intertwined twigs from my yard and pheasant feathers

There ya go - instant table!

My leaf placecards were traced from an actual leaf on sheet music.  
A metallic gold pen to the edges helps make them 'pop'.
I think I'll just keep this scape in place for Thanksgiving next week.  
There are new people coming and they don't read my blog so I'm good to go.
Brrr...it's getting cold! 
Linking to Feathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh I like it and so smart to use what you have in the house. My favorite is the leaf from sheet music.
Blessings,
Betsy

Simply Shelley said...

Beautiful table setting. I like the natural theme of it. Very creative. Blessings to you Joyce

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...