A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 5, 2014

Loving Winter...

My Love and I have been out shooting the winter wonderland 
we're currently living in.   It's fun for us to compare our photos.   
First up - from my country drive with my 'point and shoot' camera...

There was still some Christmas decor in place.

 We live near an old mill with photogenic buildings...


And a few shots from our own backyard...

Now from the 'fancy schmancy' camera - 
on different back roads that My Love travelled.
He wasn't thrilled with these - but I like 'em!





Don't you just want to head down this winding road?

 The perfect snowman...
Are you experiencing winter where you live?  
Might as well embrace it in all its beauty!

The Lord bless you this day ~Joyce
Linking to Wow Us Wednesday

2 comments:

Ann said...

We are experiencing 11 inches of snow and COLD temps. The view from your yard is so beautiful and glistening. Love the snowman.
Ann

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Beautiful scenery, thanks so much for sharing! Hope you'll hope over and share at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
Blessings,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...