A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 23, 2014

I Adore Bargain Hunting....

Don't you?  I think bargain hunting is my most favorite thing ever.  
Probably shouldn't be - but yeah - it pretty much is.

 Today's bargain find (and no - I'm not out shopping all the time)...
My rmaphotoaday challenge for today: I adore
 ... that sweet little beige silk pillow for $1.25.  Yep - only $1.25!
  Just look at all those little pleats!
 Blends nicely with the creamy white linen pillow (handmade by me).  
And speaking of bargains - see those velour damask curtains?  
I found them at a yard sale and saved them for a rainy day.  
Pulled them out after our living room redo and was
 thrilled to see they work.  I paid $25 for 3 pair.
 I'm much more of a thrift shopper than a retail shopper.  
It's more fun for me and I like that the results are
 less 'cookie cutter'.  What's your preference?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...