A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 28, 2014

Decorating The Inside Of A Fireplace...

Our fireplace is currently not in 'fire burning' condition.   
So until such time as we decide to spend the money
 to get it fixed - I 'decorate' it.
Right now I do not have enough pillar candles for my
 new 'neutrals' color scheme.  (Yard sales are coming!)
Anybody in need of some pink pillars?
 So I pulled out some votives and candle holders that I can use with tea lights.

This was my fireplace over Christmas...
This is today...


 But burning a real wood fire on these cold evenings?
  That would be the ultimate!   Maybe by next year at this time.

May the Lord bless you today ~Joyce


1 comment:

Tammy Killoough said...

Oh my goodness...how very precious. I love your vignettes...Thank you so much for sharing on Twirl and Take a Bow on Tuesday...hope to see you again soon. ~Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...