A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 24, 2013

To Be Rich...

 It is tax time here in the States... the time when we
 count our money and give 'to Caesar' that which is due.  
As I have been working on our taxes and looking over our finances - I am sobered.
  We are one of the 'the rich' in this world - no doubt.
  (Perhaps not by American standards - but by world standards!) 
   
How would God have me be more generous - more ready to share? 
Are they any changes I should be making? 
 
I want to hold all that I have with an open hand. 
I do not want my treasures to be in this world...

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

My husband and I were discussing this tonight and it started to get tense. Money always brings up feeling of fear and anxiety, but it shouldn't. God promises to take care of us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...