A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 14, 2013

Thrifty Thursday...

Taking a day trip - ending with dinner out with My Love today.  
My comfy & modest travelling outfit (yeah I know - I never do this - today's a first)...
 It's all 'old as the hills' - but then I'm in good company :)
silk beige under sweater - thrifted
cream St. John's Bay sweater - thrifted
black Tommy Hilfiger skirt - thrifted
scarf - thrifted or yard sale
black boots - Payless

Happy Valentine's Day to  you!!
Linking to Modest Monday




5 comments:

D said...

Yeah for you! Enjoy your time out. Oh, by-the-by, I think you look charming! (and we shop at similar places) Happy Valentine's Day, D.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

You look lovely! Such a pretty scarf! I hope you and your love had a very happy Valentine's day!!

Hives and Honey Bees said...

Cute, comfy and warm, perfect for this time of year.

Gretchen said...

Your scarf is beautiful! I love scarves and wear them often. I stopped over from Modest Monday. :)

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Stopping by from The Modest Mom. Thanks for sharing! I love your sweater and scarf combo - I'd not think of doing that. Beautiful!

In Christ,
Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...