A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 24, 2012

Fall Finds....

I'm sharing a few of the finds from my fun weekend
 of estate and garage sale shopping.  
Little crocheted dress hotpads and gloves?  Oh yeah!

 The prim house is actually 3 stacking or nesting houses.
  Not old - but certainly fun - for Fall or Christmas!
Love church hymnal racks...
 Faux roses that are amazingly real looking - 
25 cents for the whole lot.  I kind of like them with the 
primitive candle & tin that cost me a whole 37 cents.


I'm not sure how to best utilize this towel rack -  
(I'm assuming that's what it is).  Any ideas?  
Great tablecloth too - just 50 cents for all that openwork!
 The old wood oval picture frame was just - well - pennies!   
(yeah, I know - I couldn't believe it either.)
  I like it with the addition of some sheet music.
Just sweet detailing!
I've listed a few of these things on eBay if you're interested.



1 comment:

fleurcottage said...

the thrill of the hunt...! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...