A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 2, 2012

Blogger Blogging Tip...

Just a quick tip for you today 
(and I'm no techy kinda gal).  
But I discovered this and found it 
to be very helpful.
Whenever you use the link button to paste a 
link in your blog post (from the compose tab),
a window pops up that looks like this...
Make sure you check that little orange box near 
the bottom that reads "Open this link in a new window".  That way - your blog page always stays 
up and whatever you're linking to will open in a 
new window or tab.  Cool huh?  It will make getting back to your blog that much easier
~~~~~~~~
Just Listed - Miniature Perfumes
  Sold! Thank you Lili & Justin
 
 

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks for the tip! Didn't know it or I'm linking the wrong way because I usually don't see that box. I use the HTML side. Will check it out!

Audrey said...

Hi Joyce ... thanks for the tip. I don't think I have seen that option but will look next time. I use FireFox and I think it opens in a new window. But still a good tip.
Looking at more interesting things on your blog.
Blessings
Audrey Z. Timeless Treasures

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Thanks for that tip.. I will pay attention next time and see if I see the button.. I stink when it comes to computers ..so love when I get help.thanks.
Enjoyed your blog. God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...