A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 12, 2011

Christmas From the Everyday...

Just some quick inspiration for you to turn 
everyday objects into Christmas decor.  
It doesn't take much.  Enjoy...
Source
Pewter or silver plate (white would work too)...
Source
Flower Frog...
Source
White dish - milk glass or otherwise...
Source
Cheese grater...
Source
Soda bottles...
Source
White creamer or pitcher...
Source
Baking or bread pan...
Source
 Many of these are from my favorite Etsy 
sellers and available to purchase.  Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~
Just listed on Etsy
Green Heart Pin Cushion
only $9.99

8 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

You're so sweet Joyce. Thanks for the feature. I'm glad you like my nativity. I love giving everyday objects a festive boost. You have some great inspiration here.

Old Time Cindy said...

Love the rustic goodness and vintage inspiration of all these items. Thanks for featuring my rooster and decor.

timelessNchic said...

Thank you EVER so much for featuring me... you rocked it ! There are some incredible ideas here! Many thanks again! I wish you and your family a fabulous Christmas!
Hugs and love,
Courtney

timelessNchic said...

Here is my blog and my facebook page....
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timelessnchic/208567369177475
http://timelessandchic.blogspot.com
New followers rock my world !
xo

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

What "grate" ideas! :0) They really do look just right and they aren't intended for Christmas ... how cool is that.

Kathi said...

what a lovely post, such great ideas! I am honored to be included here- thank you

Rolling Hills Vintage said...

Love this feature! Thank you so much for including my milkglass dish.
Such fun and festive ideas!

michelle said...

These are wonderful ideas. I love adding greenery to beautiful things. I hope all is going well so far this week for you this week.
xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...